Wednesday, October 12, 2011

month 4


Yesterday:
  • Calvyn turned 4 months old!
  • had our 4 month check up
  • rocked it!!
  • got those rotten shots
  • tried rice cereal for the first time
Very Excited!!
  • loved it
  • hated it...
  • it's a work in progress




I took this from my cousin, Jessica's blog.


Month 4!!!!

name: Calvyn Abigayle Clements
age: 4 months!!
height: 24in.
head: 42.5cm.
weight:
13lbs 8oz.



favorite foods: formula
dislikes: Nothing really, just trying to get the hang of cereal


naps: 3 per day
she: likes to talk to the light from the monitor. It's way more fun than sleeping.


bedtime: 9:30pm
sleeps: 12 hours
requires: passy, blanket to cuddle, and the sound of rain


hair: blond! and very little
preferred style: a headband
eyes: blue blue blue
lips: the only thing mamma gave me
teeth: not yet


hates: cleaning of the ears, being cradled ( I can't see the world from down here!!)
loves:
mornings, talking to whom ever will listen, being talked to, looking at everything, mamma and daddy's faces,their voices too, watchin the pups play, Larry the lion, chewin' on my fingers and anything I can get into my mouth (that's the tricky part)


rolls: to the side. Woot!
most likely to: put it in her mouth
cries: barely


favorite tv: yo gabba gabba, baby einstein
favorite toys: Larry the lion, alphabet chain
favorite time of day: mornings and bath time
favorite song: the turtle song, hurry hurry, I'm
a little bubble, wheels on the bus, I've been workin on the railroad, mamma goonybird
favorite books: little pea, brown bear brown bear, oops david, that's not my robot, that's not my dinosaur, bear in underwear, napping house, goodnight gorilla, there was an old lady, curious george
favorite car rides: none
favorite friends: Addi and Bennett
favorite pastime: laying and watching the ceiling fan, kicking mamma during changing time, sucking my bottom lip, blowing bubbles with my spit, having mamma play with my feet
favorite movie star: Hugh Jackman... the accent






Now a few out takes for your viewing pleasure:

The End




3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha

    oh my I LOVE that little girl! I bet she handled the shots with total indifference huh? SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. She turned purple she was so mad and was Screamin' like a champ! It was awful to watch. It took her a good five minutes to calm down. Then slept for three hours. It's exhausting being that angry. Shots are dumb! Rude!

    ReplyDelete