It's what I've said from day one! Spitting image! I was shocked though, when I saw the middle set of pictures. I have a couple pictures of CJ that could go right with those. I always thought he looked like Dustin as a baby, but seeing those two pictures, I think he looked like you sometimes! Now, do you have any pictures of Lianne as a baby? It would be fun to see how much Calvyn looks like her mom.
Holy cow. She's a replica of you. Except for the nose cause that's Nan's. So cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's what I've said from day one! Spitting image!
ReplyDeleteI was shocked though, when I saw the middle set of pictures. I have a couple pictures of CJ that could go right with those. I always thought he looked like Dustin as a baby, but seeing those two pictures, I think he looked like you sometimes!
Now, do you have any pictures of Lianne as a baby? It would be fun to see how much Calvyn looks like her mom.