Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby Shower

I want to start off by thanking everyone who have been so generous to us during this exciting and new time for our lil family. We really appreciate all the gifts and advice that have been give over the last eight or so months! We are truly blessed to have all of you in our lives. Our lil lady is so lucky to have people like you!


Last weekend my sister, Jill and best friend, Mallorie put on a baby shower for me and it was a ton of fun. They are so awesome!


We had yummy food and played two fun games.


  1. We had to unscramble baby related words and had a lot of fun figuring them out. I think there were two words that we couldn't figure out.

  2. The diaper game- Mallorie took five diapers and melted five different chocolate candy bars in them. We had to figure out what the candy bar was in each diaper. It looked real gross but smelled nice:-) Very fun.
If you know me you know that I LOVE opening presents. I have a very very hard time controlling myself when it comes to boxes, bags, envelopes, or anything that might have something fun it. Derek has to hide things from me so I don't get too tempted and open it before it's time. So, the present opening part was my favorite part:-) there were so many fun looking bags and so many possibilities as to what was in them!



Lizzy helping me figure out what candy bar was in the diaper.

Mallorie, her sweet baby Bennett and my wonderful Mother

The diaper game!



This was a very fun day!

Thanks again to all my fantastic friends who could make it and a special thanks to Jill and Mallorie for everything they did!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it! It was so much fun! I'm so so excited for this baby!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete