Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A place to call her own

I finally decided to start a blog so I could keep in touch with y'all easier. I hope I keep it up.

I'm pretty proud of how bright and inviting it feels when going into her room. I like to just sit and imagine how life will be when she gets here.
In this one you can see the quilt my awesome mother made for the lil one, Love it and Love her. Thank you Mom.
I spent about a week just dedicated to getting her room pretty much finished. Still a little organizing to go but the decor is done, at least until I change my mind again.


Here some close ups on the projects I did.

I used scrapbook paper to make the collage "C". That is your hint for her name. We have told a few people but haven't made it public just yet, waiting for her arrival :-)
I found a cute card at Target and decided to paint it on three different canvases. I will be using the card as a thank you card so some of you will be seeing it first hand.
The Hardest but coolest one! My friend Katie made a paper wreath out of magazine paper and I loved hers so much that I decided to make the lil lady one. I used scrapbook paper so I could choose the colors and patterns. It was a little harder to roll the paper than I thought.
Cute paper flowers:-)
I went to Anthropology and Hobby Lobby to find these adorable knobs. I wish you could see them better.








1 comment: