Friday, May 20, 2011

Lately

An update on our lives
  • Derek turned 25!!
  • We went and got the rest of the big things we think we might need before baby gets here
  • A bouncer
  • Pack and play
  • Breast pump
  • I've been washing everything I think we will need soon after she gets here.
  • We got more storage stuff
  • I've been reorganizing everything
  • This nesting thing has hit me hard!
  • Went to the doc and everyone is healthy and doing fine.
  • Lil lady is small but healthy and our doctor doesn't seem worried so I'm not worried either.
  • Set up the pack and play in our room where she will sleep while our parents and other guests are here to visit.
  • Tried putting the car seat in the car with no luck.
  • We are going to bring it to a place that will install it for us so we know it's right.
  • Got my car inspected because that's what you have to do here in Texas... dumb
  • My car failed
  • Got my headlight fixed
  • Got my car reinspected
  • And passed!
  • Derek and I have been watching "Human Planet" that Derek got with his b-day money. It's very interesting.
  • I'm almost done with "Babywise" I think it will be a great help!
That's about it. We're not too exciting right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment