Monday, July 18, 2011

Mom, He's tasting me!




We have a problem folks. Our big dog LOVES our sweet baby girl. Now this doesn't sound like a problem but when all your pup wants to do is wash your child with his saliva it becomes an issue. It was cute the first few times but not so much now. I know Pippen just wants to be my lil helper and console Calvy when she's crying, make sure she's doing okay during tummy time, and help get her cleaned up after spitting up (so so so gross!). Calvyn doesn't seem to mind all this attention but I worry about germs and some how drowning/ suffocation. Yup, I'm a new mom and I worry about my dog literally drowning my baby with kisses. When Calvy is chillin' in her swing and she starts to get fussy but suddenly stops crying, I know that Pip has come to her rescue. It's super cute but also super annoying.


Update:
Clavyn is growing like a weed!
on 7-11-11 she weighed in at 8lbs and in the 10th-25th percentile
20.5 in. long and in the 25th percentile
her head is 36.9 cm and in the 25th percentile







3 comments: